Wednesday, October 26, 2016

November 2015

Grace is doing so well in school. She is still the sweetest sister ever though and just loves her brother so much!
 Kiddos helped take donations for Thanksgiving dinner for another family.
 Toadie passed her National therapy exam so the kids celebrated her.
 Park Time

 Silly Kids


Grace leaving a "carson car" at school 

 Kids and their dogs.



 These moments are passing so quickly. I love these kiddos of mine.




 I got bit by a dog..Petey...the one we were watching for friends. Luckily the kids weren't with me and I had my thick coat on.


 I made some fun light signs!




 And some kids dinner plates for Thanksgiving.
 With our felt we also made a Christmas tree for fun.


 We put lights up before Thanksgiving this year.





 I had a bit of a hard day so Grace drew me a glass of wine...she even filled it.











 Homemade donuts
 For Walker's birthday he got Buddy (his dad's old doll)






We did our birthday Mcdonalds. 





Made home made pizza






 And we ate pie.





Kiddos Love Joyce


 Walker and all his animals he sleeps with.




























 Beautiful Scenery











 Snow Angels






Beautiful sunset. 





 Grace is really artistic.





 Ready for Thanksgiving 2015





Kids table!

The crew!
 Then off shopping with the girls!






No comments: