Monday, November 10, 2008

Alayna and I!!

So I had a funfilled night with Alayna last Thursday. She has given me a new appreciation for Hannah Montana. We had such a great time, dancing, and playing. Here are the top five things that I learned from her that night:

1: When monsters dance, they do the hula, only they get really low.
2. I learned Karate, my favorite move being the one where I punch and kick at the same time with the same side-Totally awesome -(and very effective against the monsters)
3. She thinks my dancing is cool, and even copies me. When I see her do a totally sick dance move and ask her where she learned it, she says "you silly!" I love it, but really, good luck in life, those kinds of dance moves won't take you too far!!
4.Some blankets have a protective barrier that will keep you from harm, where others can't. I never saw the consistency in the pattern, so I guess I will just have to call her next time I need a protective blanket identified.

5.She loves her grandpa. She told me how sometimes when she missed him she has to take out pictures that she drew so she can just look at him, also she thought Stephens hot chocolate was the best ever because it has his name. She can't wait to move down there and be his little sidekick. I have to admit I am a little jealous, that was my role, and I miss it somtimes. I am glad he will have her to take over.
Here are a few pictures of our fun time. I am going to miss her when she moves!

See these forcefield blankets used in our fort!



Just and example, of those sick dance moves!

1 comment:

James and Sandra said...

I'm guessing that is your niece. She is so cute. It sounds like you two had a blast. It seems like you are the life of the party and volleyball!