Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lunch with the Girls!

So I try to get together with my girls in Southern Utah a couple of times a year. We met in Richfield for Breakfast on Saturday. It was a lot of fun. I love catching up and just laughing. We had a terrible waitress, all had cold biscuits and gravy, the coffee came 45 minutes too late, but the company was great, and we will do it again soon! Love you ladies!

Also my dad has been working very hard on his deck off of the back of his house. It is really starting to come together. He even added a slide for the grandkids. I am very proud of his hard work and excited to sit out there in the summer and read my book! Josh stopped to pose for the picture with my Dad and Elessa (even though she is hiding in the shadows) He was just aching to go down that slide!

2 comments:

tiffany said...

thanks for saying hi- you cute girl!! I love the photos! congrats on the marriage! you look darling!! I'm excited to keep tabs on you now! hooray for blogging!!

Shannon said...

Hey MeriAnn! Found your blog--so glad I did. I love your wedding pictures-so beautiful as always.
How's the big volleyball season going so far? I hope you gals are all having fun. Miss you guys. Keep in touch!
Shannon