Monday, April 20, 2009

Such a Busy Week!

This last week was so busy I didn't have time to blog, so here you go. We got Miss Tori for Easter all the way from Phoenix. We had a really great time. We did Easter Egg Hunts in the back yard. The Boxall's are quite competative when it comes to these hunts and as you can see, they kind of tend to forget there are kids involved, so we had to remind them. Two years ago the hunt ended with Art and his brother Mike both Bleeding, so you know that they are passionate. It does make for a lot of fun though!


Once we reminded them that Tori was there, they layed off a little and she actually got more eggs, so it worked out well! She had a great time!
Then on Monday I got my girl Alayna for the night. She didn't get to hunt eggs so we did a hunt for her as well. She then hid them for me and I laughed really hard. I think they were hid in groups of 7, if you call it hiding. But we had fun! She loves playing Hide and Seek with Art so they played that for an hour two that evening as well. Thanks Art for being such a great sport!
My Dad ended up having Two surgeries this week so I spent a lot of time at the hospital with him. Even though he wasn't feeling well I really love spending time with my Dad. It turned out well when they finally got it right and hope he recovers quickly.

Amber and Kyle ran this weekend. Kyle ran the Marathon and Amber ran the Half. It was so much fun running around to catch them (although I was really jealous that I wasn't participating). They are such a great couple and I am so glad that she found Kyle.

Here is Kyle feeling great during the run.

And Amber about half way. She did Awesome!!!

Amber Finishing. She couldn't see me or I am sure she would have made a funny face. She finished in great time, ahead of her goal.

The cute couple after finishing. I am so proud of them. It was so much fun. We then went back and watched the UFC fights with friends that night.
Kyle made this cute flower planter for our yard. Those of you who spend any time at our house, know how Art loves his yard (and I love my park). He was so excited about this new piece. Kyle is quite Handy! Thanks!
Art then spent Sunday up at the Copper Club (the golf club that Art and I are members of, we love it) He helped them put in new sod and take out some trees. I ran up there that afternoon to see the new things they had done to the clubhouse, bar and restaurant. I have to say that I actually passed the missionaries who were walking down the road (so what if they had stopped to talk to someone, I totally passed them). Not to mention I think missionaries suddenly get this super walking power that makes them extra fast so I don't think they count, but they did let me know, that I really am slow these days, remember the 85 year old man, yep still me!!

1 comment:

Blackham said...

They really are a cute couple. I think that is funny Art gets so into the egg hunts. Love it!!!!