Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weekend

So over the weekend we went up to Boise to get a hot tub (yes I realize that I can't get into it until October, but still). So I got to make the uncomfortable ride all the way up there in this:
It was quite a sight to see all of the guys picking this thing up to put it in the truck, just to meet a whole new set of them to lift it out and onto our patio. It was all worth it though!!! Jackson thought the truck was pretty cool. Notice the ping pong ball in his hand. He wouldn't let that go all weekend. It was cracking me up.
And baby Art is growing so fast. He is getting cuter everyday.

1 comment:

ToRi and cReW said...

talk to your dr. about the hot tub thing. Mine let me get in. He just told me to turn down the temp a bit and don't stay in too long.

There are some nights that our hot tub saved me. Felt good on my back to let my belly float for awhile. I am not trying to tell you what to do, but its worth asking.