Thursday, January 14, 2010

Four Months

I can't believe Grace arrived four months ago. Today was her checkup and she is still doing great. She is now 26 inches which is 96%, she weighs 14 lbs 12 oz in the 75% and her head is 51%. Right now she loves talking and laughing. Her favorite books are Tickely, Prickely, and Oh the Thinks you can Think. I, her mom, is her best friend and favorite person in the world(I have to write that now, because someday it will pass, and I will miss it so much). She loves to smile and can light up any room. She is blowing bubbles, finding her thumb, enjoying a binkie again, reaching for things, and working on the rolling thing (oh and did I mention talking-all the time). It is so much fun. Here she is today telling me something very important. Also here she is with her friend Shaye who likes to try and hold her! Cute Girls!

1 comment:

Phil and Tessa said...

I can't believe it's already been 4 months! I love being Livi's favorite person too! It is the coolest feeling.