Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tori's heading back

Tori headed back to Phoenix today. What a short trip. She was very good with Grace and Grace likes to laugh and smile at her very much. I had to laugh a little, Tori is very much like her Dad in so many ways: The funny ways: They both like to leave, socks, shoes, and cups all over the house, and neither of them like to make beds. But the best ways: They are both very funny and make me laugh, they really care about the people in their life and would do anything for them, they look a lot alike (I think it is a great thing) , they are very smart, they love talking and playing with Grace, they laugh at the same things, and are both just fantastic people and I am so glad to have them in my life! Tori we will miss you-it is so much better when we get to keep you longer!

1 comment:

tiffany said...

i love that picture of the cute sisters! they are darling together! It was fun to see you the other day!!