Thursday, January 28, 2010

No More Nose Stents!

Grace is done with her nose stents. Technically she was supposed to wear them until tomorrow, but she pulled them out, and I went to set them on a shelf, and they fell, and I couldn't find them, so I guess it is meant to be done. (I did find them later-but now, it would be pointless to put them in, as we would be pulling the tape tomorrow and that doesn't feel good!) I am so excited and I think she looks great. She doesn't even know what to do with herself, she can breath so well!! Way to stick with it kiddo (and mommy) It was so hard-but now-no more bloody noses, or tape sores, or stuffed noses-yeah!!!!
Also this is the picture we made before she was born, our baby is much cuter-but I think it is funny to compare! They missed her cheeks!!

2 comments:

Lonni said...

Oh my hell she is so beautiful!! Yea no more stents!! That is something to go out for and celebrate!!

tiffany said...

she is so so cute! I love her little smile!!