Monday, January 25, 2010

Mommy's Angel

When I look at Grace I can't help but think how great she is. I wish I had the outlook on life that she does, and yes I understand her worries are few-she gets fed whenever she is hungry, her bumb changed whenever she needs it, everyone is happy and smiling whenever she is around. She smiles too, and is so happy, she can just change the mood of the room. She wakes up in the morning, and as I am dressing her, she smiles. I put her in her carseat which I know can't be comfortable and she is happy and smiles. I just love this little girl so much! She is the light of my life-I find myself smiling even when I am tired or sad whenever she is around. How lucky I am to be in her presence. Love you Grace-Higher than the moon!!
P.S. Go Colts!!!! On Our Way to the Superbowl!!!

No comments: