Friday, August 6, 2010

Family, Phones, and Big Accomplishments

Grace loves playing with my phone (and talking on it) It makes me think maybe I am on it too much. It makes me laugh at how she puts it up there backwards and a little behind her head, but she does say hello and knows what she is doing. Cute Girl!
Kolt and Miah came up for the night. We did some school shopping and went to see new baby bray on the ultrasound. She wouldn't cooperate very well and had both her hands and feet in front of her face, but we did get a couple of good shots and she is a real beauty. Cute little cheeks, chubby arms and legs, and a pretty button nose. Love that little lady!
Grace loves her aunt Toady.
Then we got to see Mimi and Matt for Lunch. It was a lot of fun!
Grace is thinking about crawling. She isn't there yet, but you can tell she wants to.
Also one of my favorite students finally graduated!! I am just so proud of Jose. He really is going to go far and is a great story already!

No comments: