Monday, August 2, 2010

Mary Chapin Carpenter

I love Mary Chapin Carpenter. So my husband bought me tickets (Thanks Art!!!). The concert was last night at Red Butte Gardens and was so much fun. It was Grace's first concert and she did great!
Having a little dinner before the show

Waiting Patiently (but deep down thinking oh come on already I can hardly stand it -wait maybe that was Mom)
Then loving on her bear!What a beautiful Venue!
The concert go-ers: Grandma Boxall
DadPapa Boxall
Me: yes I have on two pairs of glasses. I lost my good sunglasses so I had to wear sunglasses over my glasses to see-stop laughing....

Enjoying the sun and grass before the show (it was so fun-we got there a little earlier than we will next time, but we were told to and hadn't been before. You can take in your own food and drinks so we had a lovely little picnic.)Grace went for a little walk with Papa: They ended up down front which then led to me and then a lot of others coming down and dancing.
Dancing by the stage:Great Picture by Bob: So much fun!
I tried to get Grace singing but she always stopped, here is just a little where you can kind of hear her doing it. She loved it! (my little music baby)

No comments: