Monday, August 23, 2010

The rest of the weekend

We had such a great weekend. Grace and Miles just love being together (the point that they both avoided their naps). We were able to the horse relay (where one person runs, one bikes, and one rides a horse-it was a lot of fun, but I was the slowest runner there. I guess 4th place is pretty good (as long as you don't tell anyone there was only four people-right)) Elessa and I also did the 5k on Saturday. We had a great time at the parade:
Grace really like the Bee and the Bear. She wanted to go to them.
Grace also loved playing with Mimi.
Grace and Miles stayed with MiMi while we went to the Derby. When we got back Miles was dressed like a basketball player. They had a great time! Grace just loves Kolt and Miah both. Here is a cute video of her playing with Miah. There was a time this weekend where she wanted Kolt over me-silly girl (I wish I would have gotten more pictures)

No comments: