Monday, June 6, 2011

Fun with Family and Friends

Tori came into town. Grace is just having the time of her life. We went to the zoo on Sunday. We met my cousing Lori and her daughter Jessica. Frank, Becky and Jacek were there too.

We had so much fun as usual!

Grace didn't want to ride in her wagon unless I did too, so I folded myself up and in. Jessie even pulled us up the hill. Grace got tired and fell asleep.




We went to Red Robin for lunch. Grace did some dancing. And Jacek laughed a lot at her.

We then came home and ran through the sprinklers to cool off.



My sister came up with Leah. Grace loved her and wanted to hold her.
But when Leah tried to go to her mom, Grace made her stay. Surprisingly Leah was okay with this and didn't even cry. We had to have a talk about being soft-and then she was better. They were so cute together.

No comments: