Monday, June 20, 2011

Long Overdue


We have had so much going on that I am long overdue on an update post. Grace fell last Wednesday and put her tooth into her bottom lip. Tori practiced her Clarinet and has some songs planned to play in Sun Valley Next week. I can't believe how far she has come in just the year that she has been playing. Josafat turned 18. He had a little get together. This is Aubrey one of my tutors. My mom made this cute hat for Grace that she actually likes. The girls spent a couple of days at Lonni's last week. They did lots of swimming in their pool. Grace loved it. Art got his braces off and his teeth are all fixed. He can now bite into an Apple after 15 years-he is so excited. Grace got sick over the weekend. She has a double ear infection. I knew something was wrong so I took her in. Later that day she spent some time like this. Poor lady.I took pictures and then I picked her up to hold her. My sisters came up for Michele's bridal shower. Getting ready for the bath-we had to fight to get them out of bed. Grace was very helpful in the bath with Leah. Leah hated all of the help. Grace had her first sleepover. Miles and Grace slept all night in her room. They wanted to. It was so cute. Kyle did some exercising with the kids. They loved it. We barbequed and made smores. Then Grace fell again and put her tooth in her lip again (same place) and hit her nose. She falls all of the time. She looks horrible. She is so tough though.









1 comment:

tiffany said...

so fun to get to play with cousins!! how cute