Thursday, June 23, 2011

I need a vacation!

Okay really bad-ugly-etc. etc. etc. picture but it proves the point that I really need a vacation. Four times last night I put Grace back into bed. Art took this picture this morning because he thought it was funny that I was entirely on the edge of the bed with a care bear in my face and a child on my shoulder. Needless to say-I could really use a vacation a little break with some sunshine-maybe a good nights sleep (but I have to admit I would miss Grace-so she has to come on vacation too-even though I would prefer her to sleep in her own bed). Isn't she cute though!!!

5 comments:

Trina said...

Holy! I am soooo feeling your pain! I, too, woke up this morning on the very edge of my bed. I had to sleep on my side or I'd fall off the bed, and J Bug was sprawled out - sideways - sleeping like a baby. Oh the joys of young motherhood! Count me in on your vacation plan! :)

Phil and Tessa said...

I was JUST saying this to Phil! We should plan a little WC girls getaway :-)

tiffany said...

we went last weekend for a few days in St. George. It was awesome. I could go again! Where you want to go? lol.

MeriAnn said...

Seriously I am so in. Even if we just went for a night in Mesquite or even here in SLC if you fly in Tess-we could stay downtown and go out for dinner--I am in....

Miles said...

I feel your pain. I have been there too. The edge of the bed is not the comfortable.