Friday, June 10, 2011

High School Graduation

All of my kids graduated last night. I have been working with them for four years. It is exciting to see them accomplish this goal, but also hard to see them leave. We will have to start with all new students next year. I got some pictures of some of my favorites (because yes I do have them) Daniel Catalan.



Who created this video to apply for a scholarship and trip to San Francisco: He was selected. I am so proud of him.



Fatuma Sheikh: She is so sweet and loves Grace.
Gaby Rodriguez: so willing to work hard She applied for every scholarship I gave her, no matter what.
Clara Simbe (hands down the saddest history-but she is so strong) and Nancy Santino. These are amazing ladies!Amy Novoa: Loves her culuture and sharing it with others.


Emmanual Quiah who taught himself guitar and played and sang daily outside my office-I will miss that! He wants to go to college, but also wants to be famous-he cracks me up!Glesier Escarate: So determined and hard working! Very committed to his family.

Diego Sanchez and Juan Echeveste. They spoke at the graduation. Sometimes they were a challenge (espcially Deigo) but this was a huge accomplishment for them to be here!


Some of my others that I didn't catch afterwards: Preston, Soni, Nancy, Lizbeth, Michael and Baqir. I am so proud of them all and it was great to see them finally accomplish what they have worked so hard for. Congrats class of 2011 and thanks for letting me a part of your life!

No comments: