Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fun at home

We have had a lot of fun at home lately. Love Grace's hair here-she cracks me up!
Mimi and Pete came up to help me out for a couple of days. Mimi played go fish with the kids.
And Grace loved on the baby for a while!

Miles Pee'd off of the porch so Grace thought she needed to try. Someday we will have the "he's a boy and you are a girl talk" but not yet.They played outside a lot.I laughed until I cried when Grace wanted to get out of the trampoline with Miles so she asked him to help her. Instead of giving her a hand he tried to carry her-at which time they both fell over. Miles gets up and says "she's heavy" (I just watched it and though-I wonder how this will work-being that they are only a pound a part) Too cute!! I love how close they are!

No comments: