Thursday, August 4, 2011

Our Non Family-Family Reunion

Grace and I went up and joined the Poppa's Family Reunion. This is Michaels Family but we went up to hang out. We had a great time! Miles and Grace played on the cars at the Outlet Mall in Park City.

We walked up to listen to a live band.

Grace had a great time on Uncle Michaels Shoulders.

She loved Dancing to the music. She was really quite a star!


And being a dinosaur to everyone (including strangers)

She did a little yoga in the middle of the dance area and smiled and laughed at people through her legs. She even took a break and just layed down in the middle of the floor. "yes I tried to stop her" but people were loving her so I let her go when the battle become not worth fighting.



Socializing a little with uncle Mike, Lisa and Kurt.
We walked around down town and they enjoyed the "big Bird"

We did a lot of playing at the Condo. I love this picture of Miles and Grace. They are the best little buddies. That is Payden in the background who is another cousins child. They liked him too, but Grace taught him to run away. (I know what a child I have)

She loved just playing in the trees.

This is Mike's Family. Kurt, Caitlyn, Drew, Mike, and Lauren.Lisa (Mike's Mom) Miles, Grace and Aunt Pete.

Getting Ready to roast marshmallows. Enjoying them uncooked.



This is one of my favorite pictures. I love it. They are such the best buddies!

They took a bath, and I had to take a picture because it was the strangest bath I have ever seen. It was really deep with a small bench. It was a lot of fun and I am so glad we were able to go up and hang out. Thanks Poppa's Family!

No comments: