Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

I can't believe it has been three years today! I am still so thankful I found you and have you in my life. And this new gift we got is very exciting. Even though we were up all night with this little stinker. I wouldn't change a thing. Especially not this poem that you wrote-which makes me happy! Thank you! To Three years and many more to come! I love you!

"I write this to my amazing with of 3 years
We have shared many laughs and have had our share of tears
On that warm summer night as we both said "I Do"
We made a promise to love, to cherish and to be true.
I couldn't have imagined that it would have turned out so great.
When I asked you to hit golf balls for our very first date.
Our family has now grown larger than just you and I
with the addition of our little one that everyone calls Pie.
I will always love you and do whatever it will take
for I gave you my heart on August ninth, two-thousand and eight.

1 comment:

Phil and Tessa said...

Happy Anniversary! Nice job Art, beautiful poem.