Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hide and Go Seek

We have really been playing a lot of hide and seek lately. I can't tell you how much fun it is. I have never had so much fun. Grce loves it! This Dad and Grace hiding and me finding them. Then Grace looking for Daddy. "where did he go?" she is saying right here. This is me finding them hiding. Grace is so proud of her hiding spaces. Miles and Grace played together too. They would hide with they headbands (Miles says that he is a Ninja and Grace is an Indian) Either way it was cute watching them choose where to hide, and then sitting there and talking or laughing. Grace would climb out of their spot multiple times waiting for Art and I to come and find them. I just love them both-and love playing Hide and Seek. Listening to them count makes me laugh!

No comments: