Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fire Station #2

Grace went with her class to the Fire Station. She was being "quiet" and "good" so she would get to go.
They all lined up and held on to walk to the station across the street. In the Fireman's hat. And watching as they learned about their gear.
The fireman all dressed up. I had to keep telling Grace he was nice because she was a little afraid of him, especially when the truck was really loud in the background.
They put the ladder up so the kids could see and a fireman climbed it.
They got to jump up and walk through the truck too.

Shaye was there too. Grace had a lot of fun and gave the fireman lots of high fives.
The whole class. I am so glad I get to participate in her school trips. I feel very lucky that she is right here with me all day.

1 comment:

tiffany said...

I'm seriously dying at how grow up Grace is. She's such a little lady!! So darling!