Monday, November 21, 2011

Fun and Christmas Joy

Grace just loves her Stella so much. I thought this was such a cute picture.Art and Pie played in the snow and built a fort or a house depends on who you ask.


We went to a wedding reception for one of my tutors. Grace had a great time dancing.
She even made a friend to dance with.
Art put up the Christmas lights. Grace loved it.
She had to give everything kisses.

So fun. I love and appreciate that he does this every year. Christmas lights are one of my favorite things and he does a very good job.
We watch the Grinch later that night and talked about what Grace wants for Christmas, well we came up with, a Baby sister, a train, a chocolate train, and Candy (which is funny, because she really isn't that into Candy). She cracks me up.

No comments: