Monday, March 19, 2012

Great St. Patricks Weekend

We had a pretty quiet and relaxing weekend, but it went way too fast. We enjoyed St. Patricks day. We had green toast, eggs, and cake bites for breakfast. Green mac and cheese for dinner, and spent time just hanging out. I laughed a lot at Grace this weekend, for example-see below a page from the toothbook. She read the book to her Dad trying to get him to go to sleep-which was so cute and I caught it on video, and later showed me this, and said see:
there's Daddy, and Mommy, and Pie, and Baby, and Jesus, and Mommy. (I joked that she might be telling us that the FLDS church might be the right way to go, at least if we want Jesus eating at our dinner table.) Too Funny!
She fell and bumped her nose. Everytime she does that I worry so much about her breaking it again. She asked for a band aid, but there wasn't anything wrong. She just thinks a band aid fixes everything. She wanted so bad to sleep with Stella, so we let her. She thought it was great and I think Stella liked it too. Lastly, I made a new Honeycuffs (Honeycuffs 2) as a special order for a mentally disabled man in Tennesee who physically harms himself. It took a lot of work and creativity to make it strong enough. I'll send it off with good wishes along the way.

No comments: