Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Un-Birthday Pie!

Grace insisted it was her birthday yesterday. All day long, fromt he time she woke up she was saying it. She told me to invite all her family to a party. I continued to tell her it wasn't her birthday and that she could invite them to her party in September. But we decided to go ahead and do a cake and candles, because that is what she really wanted anyway. She helped me make the cake. And put the icing on. She choose a winnie the pooh cake. She probably ate more than she iced. When she just couldn't get enough from the butter knife. Then she just resorted to using her hands. She was so delighted. I am so glad we did this. She had so much fun, felt special, and was so happy!We blew out the candles a good eight times. We had to call aunt pete and aunt toadie so that they could each have a chance to sing to her. I love that she encourages me to do these fun things. She makes me a better person. Of course we also had to do it one more time when Daddy got home.
She thought it was so great!Happy Un-Birthday Pie!

No comments: