Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mimi and Grandma Great

Mimi and Grandma Great came to stay at our house last night. We had a lot of fun. Grace loved showing off and was so excited to have them there.
She loved playing with Grandma Great and giving lots of hugs and kisses. She loved cuddling with Mimi and didn't want them to go. It was great to have them there, even if it was only for a night. My grandma was so funny and she made me realize just how wasteful we are sometimes. When I gave them paper towels for a napkin with their dinner, she tore off and used only a small portion. She wouldn't drink water from a bottle, but asked me to get her a cup. She finished every last peace of food and drink that she had. It made me really think I need to be more careful, and that we truly could live on a lot less. It was fun to have them at my house and I loved seeing them both. They are now in Florida visiting my uncle Tom.

No comments: