Thursday, March 22, 2012

A lot of laughter

Grace brings so much joy to my day. She just makes me laugh so much I don't know what I would do without her. She gives me a new perspective on things. Example: While riding in the car, she talks to the sun. When it goes behind a cloud, she will say goodbye, when we arrive at school, she will say, "Look mom, the sun followed us, I love the sun!" A girl after my own heart! she also will break out into song saying "de da la de da la...." and dance a little and when she is done she will say, "That is my favorite song" Little does she know, it's mine too.
She was awesome at the dentist the other day, even when getting xrays. She was funny and cute and everyone just loved her. The best part was when they put the flouride on her teeth. She said it felt sticky so she told them that they put a sticker on her teeth. (this girl loves stickers)Yesterday at the park she was the only girl with a group of little boys. She was twirling and putting her fists in the air, yelling "Girl Power" and "Pie Power". I was so proud! (and I laughed until I cried)She was having a great time jumping from the couch to the ottomon. She did it over and over again. I laughed because of how she always holds her tongue out before she leaps. Landing....
She put her doll in her shirt and walked around the house with it that way. She kept telling me that she had "Petey's Baby" and that she loved her. She loves playing pirate. Whenever we go to a store, she remembers the stickers so she will ask for one, and they always end up on her eye and she will start yelling "Arrr" Last night she was "being Mommy" This really makes me laugh because she talked about how she was freezing so she put on one of my jackets and my slippers. She then slept on a pillow above my head for most of the night. She is really just an amazing bundle of joy and I don't know what I would do without her.

No comments: