Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Leaving Breeze Drive

We sold our house, officially.  There are so many reasons that we wanted to sell and move, but there are also so many things that I will miss. Signing the papers!
 With our Realtor Jessica.


 It was really hard for me. I cried when we closed the door for the very last time.  I have so many good memories here.  This is the home Art and I first bought, the place we came home as husband and wife, the place we brought our babies home, the home of mine that my mother was in, and we did so much of the work with our own hands.  I loved the home.  I know it wasn't huge and fancy, but I would have stayed in this home forever if it were in a different community, but we needed to raise our kids in a better place so we made the hard decision to move on.  I feel like it was supposed to happen because we sold quickly, above what our neighbors were selling at, and all things seemed to fall into place.  I will miss my backyard park.

 The downstairs guest room.

The living room upstairs.
 Our kitchen.
 The living room downstairs.
 The dining area.
 Our bedroom.
 Guest Room downstairs.
 Kids room.
 The house!

 Good old Breeze Drive!

 And our house in winter.
Thank you house for all of the memories.  We will miss you!

No comments: