Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Thirty-One (What???)

It's my birthday.  Yep-I am Thirty-One today.  Crazy.  So far it has been a very quiet day but I have been able to spend it with my family.  Grace loves birthdays so she was super excited. 

 Isn't this beautiful for our new house (yes the girl too!).
 Art and Grace made me fajitas and rice for dinner. It was delicious!

(I kept trying to get a picture with my food and the kids but Walker kept grabbing the plate. I love Grace's face)
Me and my kiddos

 Grace drew this picture for me.  It says whatever she wants it to say at the time.  It says Happy Birthday but then I asked again and it says I love her and she loves me.  Basically it just says good things!


 Then they sang and I got to blow out the candles and eat ice cream.  I also had to say "This is the Best Birthday Ever" because Grace told me to.  but it was pretty great!  So thankful for my family!

On another note....Grace has been doing some painting.  She did this with Water Color.  I think she is pretty talented.

No comments: