Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Six Months

My little man is six months old. I can hardly stand how fast time has gone.  He is growing so fast and just getting to be so funny.  
  • He Rolls Both Ways
  • He talks and blows bubbles and spits out his tongue all the time. In the morning when he wants to get up, I know he is ready because he starts making raspberry noises and kicking his legs.  Lately around 5:30 AM
  • He laughs all the time
  • He loves watching his sister and laughing at her
  • He loves to play with toys. I was holding him the other day on my lap.  Art and Grace were sitting on the floor playing princesses.  He started arching and scooting his butt so I sat him down there and he got right in the middle of the castle with his head and started grabbing the princesses.  Totally took over!
  • He grabs everything: cups plates, whatever I am holding
  • He sits okay by himself, but topples to the front often.
  • He is currently teething
  • He has the very best smile. It goes all the way to his eyes.
  • He is so expressive and even has the raising of his eyebrows down
  • He pulls his socks off all the time.  Holds onto the toe and then kicks and kicks and kicks.  It cracks me up!
  • He loves laying on his back on my legs and pushing back so his head hangs down
He is simply amazing and I am so blessed he is mine!  I love you Walker! aka Bubsy aka Chief Walk Talk




No comments: