Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas 2014

This was such an incredible Christmas.  












 Walker gave up about half way through and went back to lay down for a minute.  He decided it was too much, so he got presents throughout the day instead.

The cousins came over again. 


Walker loved both Caillous. 





So Stylish 


 We got him out of Pj's for about 2 minutes.  Then he went right back again.





 One more gift, it took him a while to come around and this was around 9 PM.
Grace's favorite was either her Rabbit Family or her Fire.  Walker loved his Caillous and the car track.  Tori got some really pretty dresses.  Art got some cool new shoes and I got a GPS watch.  
Right at the top of my list though was this special gift from Grace.  She wrapped it, then put it in a box.  The best was when I opened it and she said, "I know I gave it to you before, but you love it and I wanted you to be happy."  It was a rock she gave me a long time ago that she drew eyes on to keep me safe and not worry.  Love this lady so much. 

It was such a lovely Christmas.  We had so much fun sharing it with Grandma and Papa Box!


No comments: