Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Running and friends

Grace has started running with me a little.  She is really liking it and I am quite impressed with her.  







We had some of Art's work friends over for a barbeque.  Brandon and Audrey. 

 My dad was there.

 Allie and Hilary.

Rob and Brandon. (wish it would have turned out) 



 Grace had so much fun playing with the boys.
 and singing Karaoke







 Walker liked talking Planes with Papa.


 Grace picked me this new outfit for running.  She told me because I am so awesome.  Love her little soul.
 We also took a break to dance in some rain.







 We drove down to Provo for lunch with my grandparents.







 Grace is doing a little better with school.
 And still loving skating.  She likes it when Brother comes too.









No comments: