Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Fun times

I took the kiddos for a run. Not too often do you get to see deer on your evening stroll. 


 Grace ran with me at the Trail Series.






Art ran with her to keep her on track. 



 She did awesome and was the first little girl to finish the 1k.






 We went to Park City and found the water play area.  The kids loved it.






















 What my bathroom break looks like. I swear it's never ending.  I had to take this because it makes me laugh.  Never a moment.




 Training for my team run, I took a run up over gaurdsmans pass. I thought I was going to die, but I did pretty good.


No comment. Future blackmail. 

 Grace and I made this for the Amazon Boxtroll contest, just for fun. We were late to the entry but thought it was fun.  We went later and watched the movie.  It was really cute.


 We went to Wasatch State Park for the watershed festival.  It was raining.  But the kids had such a great time.























 Getting back into swimming. I pulled out my stuff and the kiddos had a good time.




 At the movie.





What a typical day at the store looks like.  Walker wears whatever he wants and trys to make the whole thing miserable.  Ugh.  
 Super Hero's!



 Sending off their own biggest hero to work.




 Sometimes being the mom to these super brave kids is really scary.






 Makeovers!



 Running after makeovers.
 I ran the 1k with Grace with Walker in my pouch.


 Oh the moments we cherish so.  He wants to be just like her.



 Indian makeup as Grace calls it.



 We tried to go swimming as a family, but the only place we could find to swim was the Holiday Inn.  Luckily they let us in.



 Grace trying on the running vest.
Playing the dinner punching game

 Another special moment with Jamie.
 Our evening visitor.


My super fashion outfit that Grace picked out for me.  Yep I wore it in public.  



 We had a fun girls Italian night.  I have really good friends.  Megan, Reggan and of course Jamie!


Walker and Harper. 


 A little cement coloring.  Grace drew her whole family.



 Learning to ride without training wheels. She made it a few feet on the road.

 Enjoying our backyard.  Love it!


 Another trail run.



Grace took Christy for ice cream for her birthday. 



We painted the kids room. 

And grace painted me a motivational poster for my run.  

We set up a ninja warrior in the backyard for all of the kids. 





No comments: