Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fun Weekend with Family!

I completely forgot to take out my camera this weekend, and I wish that I would have remembered. Miles and family came to visit for a couple of days. He is such a cute little boy and is growing so quickly. It is funny how intuitive these little ones can be. He was very careful with my belly and hugged and kissed it all weekend. When he was getting ready to go, he refused to give me a kiss goodbye, but did give baby Grace a hug and a kiss. I thought it was so cute. He just leaned over very gently to her. He followed it up with a couple of pats as well. He is so cute!
Grandma and Grandad Boxall came to visit us as well. Although they were only there for one night it was great to see them and spend time with them. They wanted to make sure to take us to dinner before the baby arrived so they drove down and took us to Tepanyaki. It was great and a lot of fun.
It is really crazy to think that the next time we see any of them will be when Baby Grace is making her appearance to the world. I just can't wait!

1 comment:

Phil and Tessa said...

You're so close! I'm so excited for you! That triathlon sounds like a blast, I'll have to see if I can make it!