Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Great Quality Time!

This past weekend I spent some really quality time with some very important people. Art and I have been so busy lately that we really haven't been able to spend a lot of time together just the two of us. This weekend was really great. We went golfing, cooked good food and hung out at home, went to Pace's Dairy Ann (where I may have eaten two desserts), went to church, and just spent time together. I am so lucky to have him in my life, and I had a really great time, and feel very refreshed. We also got to have Tacey and Dustin and their kids over on Saturday night to hang out. We played Corn hole and watched Camden slide down the boards. Then Tacey taught me a cool new trick with my camera.I am trying to get just the yellow to show. I will get it one day!I then made a quick trip to Wayne County to spend a little time with my Grandpa. I went to dinner with my family which was a lot of fun. Then hiked around with my Dad and Amber looking for this Cabin my Grandpa was talking about. It was built by his Grandfather and is still standing. I thought it was pretty cool.

2 comments:

Tacey said...

Wow you were busy. Thanks again for the fun night. we miss hanging out with you guys

Lonni said...

How fun!! You were pretty busy, busy is good though, it helps the pregnancy to go by faster. I love when you post pictures of the family then I can see how everyone is doing. I love ya I'm glad you are doing well!!