Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Last Camping Trip of the Year!

We went camping this last weekend and went down to my Nephew Miles' first birthday party. Happy Birthday Little Man!! It was a lot of fun. It is getting much harder to camp and I am getting tired more easily, but we enjoyed spending time by the water, fishing, eating great food, and just being with the family. I love camping and am looking forward to next year.
Miles with his ducky!He got this cute Monkey outfit, so they put it on him. So cute!!He wanted to be held by Papa and play with his new toy. It was very cute!Kolt and Miah!Mike, Miles and Miah on the CanoeArt and I on our last day. I decided every pregnant woman needs to wear bibs at least one time while they are pregnant so this is it! (although they were actually quite comfortable).

4 comments:

tiffany said...

look how cute you are! You look darling! love the bibs!

Tacey said...

I about died when I saw the picture of the bibs. I love it though. Hope to see you this weekend in Wayne. Remind me when your baby shower is and I might try to make it.

Shannon said...

Am loving the overalls...in fact, I have a pair in my closet that I just might wear thanks to your reminder of how comfy they are!

Lonni said...

Love it you are cuter every time I see you!! Its getting closer I'm so excited!!