Monday, August 17, 2009

Wayne County Fair

I went down this weekend to the Wayne County Fair. I love that thing! I did miss out on a few things because I was just too tired. I made it to watch the morning run. I enjoyed the Parade with my fam where we ate the yearly donuts provided by my dad, who was driving the Maria's Grill Truck.I then quickly ate a funnel cake at the park like I hadn't eaten in days. We had my baby shower that afternoon where I got to chat with some of my best friends. A few cool gifts to share, although everything was wonderful and greatly appreciated! My mom gave me this cute Diaper Bag. I love it!!!!!My Grandma Ellett gave me this quilt. The cool thing about this, is: when I was little we had this same cloth on our crib.My Grandma Taylor made her this pretty quilt (it is so soft, I just may try to keep it for myself)And Every Little Girl needs her own Minni! Thank you so much to everyone who came, planned everything, and for everything you do for me and my little one. We are both very lucky ladies! I love you all!
Art was playing in our Copper Club Golf Championship, where he braved some crappy weather, but had a really great time!

3 comments:

Lonni said...

So fun sorry I couldn't go to that one too or else I would have totally been there. You are still looking fabulous!!!

Jackie said...

You are the cutest pregnant person ever! By the way, I love the diaper bag your mom gave you. It is SUPER cute!

tiffany said...

I'm sorry I missed the shower. you look darling!! I'm glad to see you had some fun down there. How did I miss seeing you?