Sunday, June 13, 2010

9 months

I can't believe that my baby is 9 months old today. She has flipped my world (in a good way) and I just don't know how I ever lived without her.
She is a little talker-all the time. Says real words like ma ma, da da, boo (baloo), milk, ella (stella)
She doesn't yet want to crawl, but sits well and rolls wherever she wants to go.
She points and reaches
She is funny-she laughs, fake laughs, teases, talks and then laughs, and just knows how to make people happy
She is very smart and is really figuring out how to use her hands and feet, and how to play with toys
She still loves reading and will choose a book over any toy
She loves dolls and grover but most of all her people
She claps and smiles
She will ignore you if she wants to
She loves to eat, mostly sweet potatoes and squash but will eat about anything
She dances (but doesn't yet want to walk)
She is the light of my life-oh how I love you Grace Ann Pie!

No comments: