Thursday, June 10, 2010

Food and Fun

Grace points at everything now. I love that little finger-so cute!
We had such a great day yesterday. We went to the food show with my dad and Mary. These two are total dorks (but I love 'em): Grace loved the pickles: and sitting on the cow: Art had never sampled one of these before (yeah right):
Then we got Lonnie's kids for a couple of hours to come over and play. We did a little slip and slindin':
Grace (watching the big kids)
Peyton:Carlie:Tori: Layla:Played in the hot tub which is more like a little pool in the summer: Grace wanted to get in with the girls:So When Mommy got in with Peyton, she got in too.. Dad got Grace ready for bed-The Pajamas crack me up, but Grace loved it. He does a great job with her.

1 comment:

Lonni said...

Thank you for taking them!! They had so much fun!! It was so nice to go on a date with carl, its definitly been awhile. They keep telling me we need a slippin slide now. LOL!!