Saturday, June 5, 2010

Off to the Gulf....

My hair that is. I am just sick about what is happening with the oil spill off of the gulf coast. I found information that hair really helps soak up the oil, and decided it was the least that could do, and that I have plenty to spare. So I cut it off and am sending it to this organization: http://www.matteroftrust.org/.
Before:After:
Oil has spilled into the waters off of the gulf coast for 47 days now and has reached the Louisiana and Florida coast lines. It has released and estimated 5000 barrels of oil per day, and is now the worst oil spill in history. They still have yet to stop it. I know that my hair won't do much but every little bit helps. I have the address to send it to if anyone else is insterested (or you can get it to me, and I will send it with mine)

2 comments:

Phil and Tessa said...

Good for you! That's a really neat thing to do. Did you dye it as well or does it just look darker because it's shorter? It looks great!

Trina said...

Love the new do! And for a great cause.... you're amazing. Perfect cut for summer!