Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fathers Day Camp Trip

We went camping this weekend for Fathers Day. It was such a great time! Thank you Art for my beautiful little Grace and for being such a good Daddy to her. I love you!Art got to have both of his girls there with him this weekend!Tori and Grace!We got him a float tube that he has really been wanting for a long time. He went out fishing a few times-and loved it! I also got to spend the weekend with my Dad-who I love so very much. Us girls went golfing with him and had so much fun! I am so lucky to have him. My father in law was not forgotten, even though we didn't get to see him!
Grace played in the water and loved it. She splashed in the lake, then we blew up this little pool. The water was cold and I had to take her out (even though she didn't want to). She is such a cute thing-she loves the water!
We spent some time taking some cute pictures!
Elessa and Miles. The trees there are very cool!
Grace took some very silly naps, in the bike trailer:
Naked (because it was soo hot)Touching her doggies (she just loves them so)She also got into her food with her foot, and decided to play around with it for a while. Silly child of mine!

2 comments:

tiffany said...

first of all i have to say I love your hair. that color is awesome! you look darling. I love Grace. She is so stinkin' cute. I love that pic of you two.

Tacey said...

where did you go camping?? It looks pretty.