Monday, October 25, 2010

Kid Pictures

We were at Elessa's house and one of her good friends came over. He took pictures of everyone. He took some really cute ones.Grace didn't want to cooperate very much. Wouldn't this have been cute-silly Grace! But then there were some amazing moments!
And some great pictures of some very cute kids. Kolt:
MiahPieMiles I L O V E Love this one, if only Leah were in it!
It was such fun-but super cold outside
We asked him to try again the next morning to get some cheery ones of Grace.It was such fun! I love pictures of my family. It was so worth being out in the cold!

2 comments:

Phil and Tessa said...

those are adorable pictures! I love the faces Grace pulls. And I'm totally loving her hair!

tiffany said...

so cute. I especially love the last two. Her little roxy jacket is so stinking cute!!