Monday, October 11, 2010

More baby Leah and Happy Birthday Grandma

I couldn't get enough, so Grace and I stayed a couple of extra days to see baby Leah a little bit more. She is just too cute. I love how she pokes her little feet out and stretches. Oh sweet baby!Having our bath (she doesn't like it too much even though in this picture she looks like she does. )Getting dressed. I love the new baby crossed eyes.Isn't this just so precious? Oh I love this picture. Not so sure, She wants to be near Toady, but not so sure about the baby yet. By the time we left, she was hugging the baby (by leaning her head in) and patting her (we tried not to let it be to hard). They are going to be great friends. We also got to see my Grandma on her birthday. She fed us her own homemade birthday cake and cookies, corned beef and cabbage, and the kids: spaghetti o's and suckers. Nothing better on your birthday than to cook for your whole family(okay so we helped clean up) We love you Grandma!

No comments: