Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Loving Life and everything

I am happy today. Grace makes me realize how great the world really can be even though, at times, it feels very scary as a mother. In our home today, Grace was pointing at things (her bear, the tree in the corner, the dogs, everything outside) and "oh wow!" "woah" "Oh!". The little inflection in her voice, rises very high and just makes me smile inside. Those little ghosts and pumpkins my husband hung on the railing gave so much joy to Grace this morning.
This is the "seriously mom, do you have to ruin everything by taking picture?" To which I reply "of course they are my memories, so hush up and play along-okay so not really"
You can just see the excitement as she points at something outside.
This is the "mom, come over here and look with me" It is her new thing to call me over by opening and closing her hand. It makes me happy too.
And then this, as if to send me over the edge with joy today, my little lady blowing on her pancake (because mommy did it first)"Oh melt my witter heart!" Thank you Grace! Thank you!

No comments: