Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Becomming her own

I used to laugh at Miah sometimes and wonder what she was thinking when she would pick out certain outfits to wear. I would understand it because it was girlie and cute but totally don't match. Grace is so doing the same thing now. Today she insisted upon this hat and these shoes even though they really don't match. You can tell she thinks it is so much fun. She laughs at herself and poses a lot. (by the way that is cheese in her mouth don't mind that)
So much fun!! I just sometimes have to let her be her. The hat lasted longer than any hairdo I have done. She has work it all day where she always pulls out her pony tails. Hmm.. I wonder does she have attitude? Oh I love this girl!

1 comment:

Phil and Tessa said...

haha! That hat is adorable! Livi loves to pick out her own clothes, and sometimes the combos she comes up with are hilarious. She is getting really picky about what she will or won't wear too. She pulls out all of her shirts and says "this is too small, or this is too itchy, or this one's too tight" it cracks me up. Little girls are the best!