Saturday, February 19, 2011

Last night the team took 3rd place. It was such a great win! I was so proud of all them and how hard they worked. We came from 12 behind to win. It was really good-what a great group of girls. Not only did Art and Grace come up to support me.
But my dad, Pete and Miles, and my grandparents came. It was so neat to have them all there. I couldn't believe they drove all the way up for my game. The girls thought it was very cool and my family made up most of our crowd! Thank you so much for always supporting me you guys!!Cute little West High Cheerleader!! She takes after Aunt Pete with her love of shoes. Pete brought her these boots when she came and Grace hasn't taken them off. Elessa caught this picture of Grace relaxing. her and Miles were running around on the balcony and here she is taking a break. I love it!
Still telling the girls what to do even from the stands.
Miles' PJ's were late so he put on some of Graces. What a boy! He was actually okay with it. He is so boy all the way through I am not at all worried about him. Cute little man! These two are jsut the very best of friends (just as Miles) They play so well together. I love that they are this close.

No comments: