Monday, February 14, 2011

More Valentines Fun

This is just too good not to share. See this face-it fits today. Grace was giving away baloons as valentines today (along with the cards to her class) She colored on them for the tutors that work here. She was very particular and would only give the baloons to the boy tutors. She refused to give them to the girls (I was shocked, she usually likes the girls). So she had to go to timeout because she wouldn't share with everyone. I asked her if she was ready to give them to the girls and she said yes. So I took her out to give one to one of the girls, when we got there she said "no" So I said "give her one or you have to go back to timeout" So Grace threw it at her and walked away. Seriously she did. I laughed inside...hard-while trying to keep the you know that it is not nice mom face...Grace! Then she chose to decorate herself with stickers. She is really becomming a sassy little lady.

No comments: