Friday, February 4, 2011

The Dancing Grinch

We had a great night tonight. Grace isn't feeling great but she was still very funny and happy. We spent some time dancing in the living room. We got some great video footage. I love how she stomps her feet, shakes her bumb, turns, and pumps her arms. She is so cute!!On another note. Grace thinks I am The Grinch. We go through books with her and ask he "who is that, who is that" She is really good with sesame street, but for some reason whenever we ask her who the grinch is, she says "mommy". Really-Me? Either way that isn't too good, if she thinks I look like him that is very sad. If she thinks I act like him, I hope it is when he is happy and good. Maybe she just thinks I am funny who knows, but it is consistent and it cracks me up!


No comments: