Monday, March 14, 2011

Disney on Ice and Jumping

We had a great weekend. We went to Disney on Ice on Saturday. This is me trying to get myself into the picture-it turned out really good if I do say so myself. (okay so not really) Grace LOVED it. She got so excited and was so happy when she saw all of the characters.
She clapped for them.
And waved at them. And wore herself out and fell to sleep.
Then woke back up 20 mintues later ready to go. So she danced with them.
She had so much fun. She loved the Toy Story the best.
We came home and tried our little kid trampoline out.
She doesn't quite have the jumping down, but she tries anyway. I love to watch her jump.
Sunday, we had this kind of a day:
Let me explain: She is wearing a hat, in the house, and is dressed in halloween (literally, she chose her halloween shirt with a costume on the front. It is a little too small, but it is what she wanted to wear) She got into drawers she wasn't supposed to and was just silly all day. We did have a lot of fun though going for a walk, playing outside with the rocks, and even doing bubbles. She makes my life great!

No comments: