Friday, March 4, 2011

Whew...What a Week

Although many fun and cute things have taken place this week, I have been too sick to take pictures or post. I guess it was my turn. Here are a couple of things though...
Grace has really enjoyed being in her wagon. She also is really enjoying Stella (she just loves her so much-sometimes too much) so Stella and Kitty have to ride with her whereve she goes. We took some old tanktops and made a cute little dress, even though little missy is ornery here, the dress is still cute.
Big News.....We got a potty Elmo prize. We are officially three weeks without a poop in a diaper. She tells me when she needs to go and we go. She even went on the big potty at the clinic the other day. I am just so proud. She is doing it all on her own. She has only peed in the potty a couple of times, so we are still working on that, but I am still so proud! Yeah Grace!!!

No comments: