Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Laughing

Grace keeps me on my toes and makes me laugh every day. She loves putting her babies to bed, and giving all of the high five after she goes potty (really we walk and give them each five)She really like the "big girl" panty thing. Very cool. She makes me smile. Also she is very excited about ABC's and 123's. I started to realize though that our alphabet is a little difficult. We sing it and Grace sings along. She gets the ABC (or sometimes ABB) but then we repeat BC a few times so it goes ABCBCBC (at which times she jumps to O) which makes me realize there are a lot of letters that sound the same (BCDEGPV) especially right there at the beginning, but she is getting there and thinks it is a lot of fun. She can do 1,2,3 too on a good day. She likes 2 a lot so sometimes we say it over and over. I am so greatful to have my own little everyday comedian. I need the laughter and she gives it to me! Love you Grace!

No comments: